A noisy bar

The noise coming from the bar is loud. It is so loud that I find myself wondering why I accepted to come here in the first place. 

But who can blame me?

Mark wanted us to meet. And he wanted it to be somewhere discrete, not anywhere close to the software company where we worked.

I didn't blame him for making such a lousy choice. I have always known that he had a thing for me. The signs have always been there - from the way he gazed at me, to the way he addressed me. Most times when I was with him in a meeting, I could tell that his eyes were all over my body, like he was some human scanner, scanning away at all that my body held underneath whatever clothes I might be putting on.

Of course I never showed any undue interest in his lust for me. For one, I was mature enough to understand when a man had his eyes on you. For another, I didn't want to look so cheap. Or desperate.

So, I always played it cool around him. 

I always knew that it was a matter of time before he would make his move. And so when he passed me the note to meet him after work at a bar two streets away from where our office was located, I knew that he was finally bold enough to make a move.

But a rendevous in a noisy bar?

Come on, Tessy, I said to myself. He could do better than this.

Still I was here already and I just had o find out where he was.

I glanced around the several tables but could not make him out in any one of them. Besides, the tables there were all occupied. It wasn't difficult to search through and see that none had a single occupant.

An idea crossed my mind. I reached for my phone, hoping to put a call across to him. That was when I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

I turned to see Mark. he was smiling sheepishly, like a young school boy caught in a place he was not supposed to be found.

"Finally," I said, and I actually meant it.

"What?"

"I said finally."

"I didn't get you," he said and leaned closer. 

I observed that his lips were mere inches away from mine. Wasn't it supposed to be his ear that should be close to my lips, I wondered.

And he was grinning at me as his eyes roved over my frame.

I didn't know how to play this. It was obvious that he was ogling at me. And his hand seemed to want to explore more than just my waist. And his eyes, those deep set eyes of his that I had gotten used to in the office, were all over me.

I felt like h was undressing me with his eyes.

"What did you say?" he asked, his breath washing over my face.

"I said finally I have met you," I replied, wondering whether he was going to make a move and kiss me right there where we stood.

"Ohh. I see." And then he withdrew his face.

I don't know if I felt disappointed or relieved when he did this.

I saw him gaze around and then pull me towards the back. I followed him, not sure where all of this was going to lead us.

I noticed that there were no empty seats where he was leading me to. What did he have in mind?

And then he stopped. he turned to look at me. "Would you care to dance with me?"

I blinked. "Dance?"

He nodded. "Sure. Just dance."

Was he serious, I wondered. "Okay," I replied.

And Mark wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

As if on que, the music that was blaring in the bar switched to a soft and slow number. I guess this was just what other patrons wanted to hear, because almost immediately, several couples came to the dance floor to shuffle.

Now there were many empty tables, more than enough for I and Mark to settle down on and talk about what was on his mind.

But how could we do that when he was so carried away with his hands tightly wrapped around my waist?

TO BE CONTINUED

PS: Check out my latest ebook My Boss The BBW - Chapter Three.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where can you find the best xxx stories and cam models together?